Thursday, May 1, 2014

Exercising It May Make The Difference



Whether it’s in a casual conversation with an acquaintance, friend or loved one, or even in public places within hearing distance, I sometimes hear people speak of their lower back pain.

Fast forward. As much as I work out I tend to neglect exercising my lower back. Occasional slight pain instantly jogs my memory as a reminder to get to it. I do. Then I feel better. I’m not the authority on physical fitness nor have any indication what your doctor may tell you, but I have learned that the lower back is probably the most neglected part of the body when it comes to proper exercise. 

The best I can recommend is check out the links below, discuss your concerns with your doctor, and let your conscious be your guide in reducing your lower back pain. Most of all, highly consider starting lightly and slowly as you look to strengthen those muscles that carry a good amount of the body’s workload day in and day out.

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/back-exercises/


To my readers and followers, for reasons I wish not to share for the moment due to being in Afghanistan, I’ve decided to put the development of my website on hold. My wholehearted attention is needed here. Upon ending my tenure and settling back in the United States, I sincerely look to put forth the effort in moving things along.

In the meantime, enjoy the smooth, sensual, rhythm jazz I share with you. Life and well-being are gifts. Take very good care of them.


Fantasy Band, All in All


Earl Klugh, Far From Home


Ronny Jordan, The Morning After


Paul Brown, The Rhythm Method

Until next time… Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment