Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Experience Versus Knowing

I'm still here. 

You see that I have a passion for music--the kind that gets inside of you and makes you sway, even if it's in a small kind of way. Music that makes me say, That's real niiccce...

Pull up Kirk Whalum's Anytime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3erAiybGu2c

 If it gets any nicer than this, then please hit me up and let me know.

While away, I applied for an assistant coach's job in the NBA. Sometimes in life you just gotta go for it. What's the worst they can reply with? No. I can handle that, but if they only knew me like I know me in spite of having no experience higher than the playground, Army intramural, and high school basketball team level, at least one NBA team owner would give me a chance.

Fans want to see their team win. Winning electrifies. Winning thrills. Winning fills empty seats. 

Is the line thin or thick between experience and that experience translating into more than never making the playoffs and always being a low ranking team? I wonder.

If some of the owners don't know, they'd best ask somebody. I KNOW I can make a profound difference in the outcome of an 82-game season.

Until next time... shout at me when you get a minute.

iA







No comments:

Post a Comment