Monday, July 14, 2014

Can't Figure It Out Or Find It?

Greetings! 

I know. Long time no hear or here. 

All is good. Been looking way ahead and laying out my plans after my tenure in Afghanistan. I'm looking to do great things. My zest for life is a passion. My mind twirls at a fast pace more often than not--always applying the sensibility, discretion, and rationale factor to better my life, yet regularly expressing thanks to the Man Above known as God. 

My ultimate desire is to turn the international Art Collection into a global conglomerate, at the same time, have fun doing it as a step in the right direction to make it something people find compelling, convincing, and impressive. I read on-line the other day that nations can fund a war, but can't or don't care to fund world hunger or all the other real bad things that our world is faced with day to day. That's just not right, if you ask me.

Anyway, sort of got off track there. 

Lastly, I don't know everything about everything, but I DO know a few things about quite a few things. I don't think I've mentioned that I read, The Purpose Driven Life. It's a very good book and although I won't exactly abide by what I learned from the book, it indeed provided some insight about my life and its purpose.

Can't figure it out or find it on-line in the aspect of getting on the right track and making your life better? Shout at me; theintlartcollection@gmail.com. Without making any promises or guarantees, I'll do my best in helping.

I can't say when I'll be back, but keep your head up as you believe and look forward. In the meantime, love and be kind, because love works better and being kind never looses.  

As always, all the best in all your tomorrows!

Until later...

iA

No comments:

Post a Comment